SG902 UHF Professional Wireless Headset Microphone/Guitar
- Using UHF 500-580 Mhz band to avert interfering frequency.
- Using multilevel high-frequency and mid-frequency narrowband filter, so
as to dispel any possible interfering signals.
- There is a volt indicating circuit in the microphone. If the light
beside the power button is on, this means you have to change the batteries.
- A specially designed circuit switch on the phone for clearing up waves
of miscellaneous signals.
- The microphone uses quartz crystal oscillating circuits, so the
frequency is very steady.
- With audio compressing-expanding technology, the microphone can lower
noises and increase the dynamic range. It can also lower re-echo.
- The receiver uses multilevel high frequency enlarge, so it has high
- It has channel separate outputting and mix outputting, and it can be
connected with the sound-adjusting stage and the karaoke enlarger.
- Special tone key locked identity functions to avoid interfering signal
from outside open the mute system.
- It has multiple noise detect circuit and multi circuits. So, it has
strong anti-jamming specialty.
- It has excellent chipset and high quality components, thus its timbre is
- Longest distance in opine: 60m; ideal distance in open: 30m
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and
- Uniform cardioids pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and
minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- It is suitable for small and large stages, ballrooms, auditoria,
classrooms and families.
If you want to buy more than two wireless microphones and you are to use them
together, please choose those products that frequencies are different.
1. Comprehensive performance
Less than +- 30ppm
More Than 90dB
Total Harmonic Distortion:
Less Than 0.5%
Audio Output Level: Separate Type: 0--+-400mV; Mix Type: 0--+-200mV
2. Fixed Receiver
More Than 90dB
Image & Spurious Rejection: More
Border Upon Channel Rejection: More Than 80dB
Less Than 10dBuV(SINAD=30dB)
[an error occurred while processing this directive]